Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pele's hair and ash in Orchidland
We have Pele's hair and a little bit of ash in upper Orchidland. It's also being reported in Fern Forest.
I have it here in Hawaiian Acres 3&D.
Can someone post a picture? I haven't seen it yet here. Keeping the dogs indoors though.
The wife put a photo of it on FB I can't figure out how to make a public picture out of it. It looks like angel hair like people use in Christmas decorations, just a lot more spread out. I rinsed it off the windshield when I thought it was done but it looks like a little came back, so it's still falling.
quote:
Originally posted by randomq

Can someone post a picture? I haven't seen it yet here. Keeping the dogs indoors though.

Here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214236852929968&set=a.1400043875837.56066.1074499170&type=3&theater

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Thanks, I checked my car and sure enough there were fine brown hairs everywhere. Gathered up the dogs bowls, don't know how I'll keep them from drinking from puddles etc, and for how long....

Any good resources on protecting pets? Not finding much online about when it is safe to let the dogs play outside etc.
It's back today. Just noticed this afternoon.