Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohara spoke with Magno
At long last the county may be beginning to bend on its stance against the Leilani home owners that have intact homes:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficeOfEileenO...__tn__=K-R

Excerpt:
... Talmadge Magno of Civil Defense tells me they will consider changing the boundaries of the Mandatory Evacuation Zone and incorporate more of the Leilani Estates into Voluntary Evacuation status, but must first meet with FEMA to ensure that doing so will not negatively impact those who may be receiving assistance such as rent subsidies etc. Since CD is focused on the hurricane heading to the south of the island, they will not be advancing efforts to meet with FEMA until that threat has passed. ...

We do not care if our rent subsidy is adversely affected.
We won't need it if we're back in our home.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Doesn't even seem ethical to prohibit folks from returning home for fear of loss of federal relief handouts. Isn't that scamming?
When you have no qualms about lying, cheating or stealing, what's a little scamming among friends?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.