Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TripAdvisor - Fake Reviews
Like we didn't know this here.. with KathyH and Shea on the prowl...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7321574/tr...t-ratings/

edit:typo...
$10 bucks for each positive review for the Mauna Lani, $3 for each bad review of Puna, so guests will stay on the west side spending $$$ at the Mauna Lani ... times 20,000+ “reviews”...

Ca-ching Shea!

Bragging about her $400 meal at the Mauna Lani - - priceless.

On Tuesday night, 9/18/2018 Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono had another message for the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee “Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing.” She added in another related comment, “Bull$hit.”
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
As much as I dislike KathyH and Shea's behavior on Tripadvisor, do they actually write reviews? I thought they posted their nonsense on the Tripadvisor forums which are a little different from what the Sun claims. In the meantime, the UK Sun's stories are about as reliable as forecasting which pseudonyms PW kooks will use next.
do they actually write reviews?

I'm not sure how exactly all of this new economy works, but there are also people known as "influencers" who plug a product in their posts, either claiming they had a great experience with it, or by product placement on Instagram, and they get paid for that. I have no idea if that's the case with the trouble twins, but it always struct me as slightly suspicious that Mauna Lani was mentioned so regularly, given all of the other resorts on Kona side.

On Tuesday night, 9/18/2018 Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono had another message for the Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee “Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing.” She added in another related comment, “Bull$hit.”
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves