Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Hawaii Great
Overall, Hawaii shifted blue in the election yesterday, along with 312 other districts across the country. Here's a graphic of the real wave:

https://boingboing.net/2018/11/07/infogr...e-wav.html
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by Open-d
Yes, Obama was having ICE keep people in quasi-cages. Fake news showed pictures of them, trying to infer it was during the Trump admin., but they were taken while Obama was in office.

See how it works. Your side utters lies, and I respond with the TRUTH.

Wow. "Lies" is such a harsh term. I don't know where you're getting your information, but let's just go with "alternative facts" and agree to disagree.
I would opine it's where people get they news from that creates such a mob.

quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

Overall, Hawaii shifted blue in the election yesterday, along with 312 other districts across the country. Here's a graphic of the real wave:

https://boingboing.net/2018/11/07/infogr...e-wav.html

bold by me...your kidding ?...wrong!..they always were!
Wow, some people need to lay off the Kool-Aid
quote:
Originally posted by Lodestone

quote:
Originally posted by Open-d
Yes, Obama was having ICE keep people in quasi-cages. Fake news showed pictures of them, trying to infer it was during the Trump admin., but they were taken while Obama was in office.

See how it works. Your side utters lies, and I respond with the TRUTH.

Wow. "Lies" is such a harsh term. I don't know where you're getting your information, but let's just go with "alternative facts" and agree to disagree.

You can deal with your alternative facts, if you want to. I'll stick with the real ones, but as you said we can agree to disagree. Aloha.

Speaking Truth to Lies / Facts to Ignorance
Your side utters lies, and I respond with the TRUTH.

I have several thesauruses around the house. Surprisingly, not one includes TRUTH as a synonym for delusional.

Frank,
One seat or district on Kauai shifted from Republican to Democratic. So although as you said, Hawaii is already blue, it's a little more blue since yesterday.

"The great mystery is that such a state may be one of utter happiness, as it provides opinions concerning things, but no knowledge of the things themselves.” - Marguerite Young
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves