Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week two....
Well, after searching all over the west side for a rental house, I came up empty. All the places that would have worked for us were already rented, except for the $3,000+ a month places, which I am definitely not interested in... So, I am back to looking on the east side! My excitement comes not from the fact that I'm a week plus into this adventure and still without a home for my family, but from my total exasperation with the west side. I noticed that I became tense while I was over there, and upon returning to the east side my tension subsided. I prefer not being tense! So tomorrow I'm back to searching the east side rental listings, only two weeks until my family arrives so wish me luck.
Aloha,
Mark

Mark, there is lots of work over here. It pays a little less ut is much less stressful and cost of rentals is way less over here..... welcome to paradise!!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I know what you mean. It's just a different world over there and feels like being back in middle America (except with great weather & gorgeous views). Good luck with your search on the east side.

Heh Mark,
If you happen to look at a house for rent in Ainaloa, come by our house in progress in Tiki Gardens...Lee has a lovely home built in Ainaloa and lots of local familys leave around here. We are on Sandalwood..call for directions 443-4170

I mean they LIVE around here. Amazing how miss spelling a word can change a sentence...hee, hee!