Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Shores
Hello folks,

We are off island and had a place in Hawaiian Beaches for a few years and now are looking at a place in Hawaiian Shores. A few questions for folks that live in Hawaiian Shores

1) In looking at their HOA site I could see there was a "pay here" for water. We used Hawaiian Beaches Water when we lived in HB is that the same or is there a facility/billing direct from the HOA? If so is it metered and comparable in price to HB water?

2) What does the HOA fee look like? I know they have a pool/park so curious.

3) Any thing of note for Hawaiian Shores I should be aware of? When we were in HB, Hawaiian Shores just looked like where a line in the road was but not much more. Just curious if there is any special circumstances like mail doesn't deliver, road maintenance ends etc.

Thanks!
Chris

Are you referring to Hawaiian Shores Recreation Estates, or to Hawaiian Shores subdivision. HSRE has their own water company, while Hawaiian Shores gets its water from Hawaiian Beaches water co. Hawaiian Shores is located between Kahakai & southeast to the “white line”...beyond which is HSRE. HSRE does have cc&r’s, annual dues, & community center with picnic areas, children’s playground & swimming pool for use by it’s residents.

Hope this offers some clarification

Dee