Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sears Service Center (Parts & Repair) Hilo
I finally got around to looking in my manual for the part number of a screw I'm missing on my Craftsman weed trimmer. I called the number for the Sears Parts and Repair (near Walmart / Carquest) and the phone was answered by a recorded message stating that as of today, they were closed -- permanently. Although I can order this online (and wait) or match the size locally, this was an item I had hoped to just pickup and put to use.

Even though I didn't use the Sears P&R often, it was convenient when I did.

Maybe the message is old, but this is the first time I've heard about it.

Here is the number (808) 933-3039 if you want to hear it yourself.

Edited: word choice.
I went there a couple of weeks ago for a tire for my riding mower. They no longer sell parts, just do service. They said my options were to order on line or bring the part number to any cashier in the store. I ordered on line and the next day the order page said shipped UPS next day air. A week later, no tires. UPS claimed they never got it, Sears said it was backordered for 2 weeks. Mysteriously they showed up the next day. Now, you have to pay shipping.

Actually closed end of Oct I think. Went 1 Sat to get a mower part, surprised they were closed, but didn’t read the sign. Went back week or so later and read sign. Couldn’t find the part online, the chat service ordered wrong part. Luckily I figured it out and cancelled. Ended up getting on Amazon.

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident