Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim shuts down vacation rentals
We'll get the feds to print us some money and bail us out.
STFU on faukin w/ Kim Please..... all you paranoid malihini kooks need to chill. big time!

today... as NY is closing in on 10K deaths ... we have Zero on our island of 4,000+ square miles... and we have 13 active cases, w/ 25 recovered...
so again STFU Please

Nothing to Fear (But Fear Itself)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3RNracaFM

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
I wouldn't be as quick to credit Harry with much more than the luck of the draw.

Our protection came in the form of the governor's emergency proclamations and keeping the transient traffic into and between the islands to a minimum. Otherwise, had we actually had an in the wild cluster of cases here Harry's policy may have been severely challenged. Because of the virulent way #19 spreads one church service, the Merrie Monarch Festival, an outbreak in the homeless community, or some other cluster of transmission could render us overwhelmed.

Harry has never, in anyway, taken steps to enforce the governor's orders more than he absolutely has to. A comparison of Harry's behavior to the other island's mayors is a stark contrast between adults trying to deal with an emergency that threatens the lives and well beings of the communities they represent and an aging old man that has lost the ability to recognize danger and act accordingly.

To credit Harry with being anything other than very lucky boggles the mind. But hey, his luck is our. Pretty cool, eh?