Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Cell Tower Approved . . . Oh, the Humanity!
Thanks everyone. I was asking because before, for good signal, I had to be in certain places on my lot, then certain places in my house once it was finished. But I noticed that now, I have good signal almost everywhere at home. (I'm in lower HPP)

I have been on and off island a lot in the last year so I really don't remember exactly when it improved. It was before I switched from Straight Talk to Spectrum.

If anyone is interested, I had great signal almost everywhere on the island and mainland with Straight Talk. This has remained the same since I switched to Spectrum.
Spectrum just resells Verizon's network as far as I know.
That's fine. It's half the price.
(12-13-2021, 06:30 PM)Chas Wrote: Thanks everyone. I was asking because before, for good signal, I had to be in certain places on my lot, then certain places in my house once it was finished. But I noticed that now, I have good signal almost everywhere at home. (I'm in lower HPP)

I have been on and off island a lot in the last year so I really don't remember exactly when it improved. It was before I switched from Straight Talk to Spectrum.

If anyone is interested, I had great signal almost everywhere on the island and mainland with Straight Talk. This has remained the same since I switched to Spectrum.

You're now getting service from the 3rd and Kaloli Verizon tower.
Thanks! Mystery solved.