Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KapohoKine Adventures for sale...
Just saw this in Harry's real estate email

https://reserver1.hawaiiinformation.com/REsearch6/Sites/HIS/Areas/SearchHIS/ASP/Results/Search_MLS.asp?SID=REsearchDetail&DID=mls&SRC=EXT&DT=7622&LS=RE&H=12818795e1b917f15056bf6176e45032&P=71716951&CF=1&STRM=MLS&KEY=644189&DFRM=mls

Pasting the description for when the listing goes away;

"Premier tour business on Hawai’i Island is being offered with all related real property, accounts, good will, tradename, intellectual property and equipment. Included are post-COVID plans, contracts and related supplies necessary to insure a successful re-start of the land-based portion of the business. Other services are on standby but can be expanded as demand increases. Sellers have done all the “heavy lifting” to create a unique and highly successful tourist experience. Owner willing to stay on up to three months to ensure a smooth transition and set the new owner up for ultimate success. Sale includes not only this real property but gift shop and concierge business at the Grand Naniloa Hotel. You must read the attached business prospectus which captures a portion or the business and potential. Experienced staff means business can be hands off for the new owner. Pre-Covid financials available with NDA. Sellers will also provide re-opening projections. Seller willing to stay for up to 90 days to insure a successful transition. See attached business prospectus."
It has to be horribly tough times for a business like that. I hurt for them. I seriously doubt they will get anything like their asking price. I hope the sale isn't too pressing. I wish them the best.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
It is sad. Our last trip we were going to do their ATV tour around Waipio but got caught up in other plans. I look, almost daily, at their webcams. I took this screen shot the other morning. I tracked the Young barge coming into the bay on the Tsunami museum cam, then different views from there to the port on the various KapohoKine cams on top of the Hilton.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)