Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon / eBay ...or?
You could try using the street address for your post office in conjunction with your box number....
(10-31-2021, 02:36 AM)Rob Tucker Wrote: You could try using the street address for your post office in conjunction with your box number....
Indeed this does work well. But the post office will want the PO to be first address line.  

Also adding that Sears has an online store much like amazon, I have purchased items from there before. Its almost as though they have come full circle, but instead of catalog order, its Internet order. Would be nice if they would bring back the kit homes again.
You can add the PO Box number as a zip code + 4.... like 96778-0001
Thanks for the tips. I was able to get them to accept my physical address after being told it was not recognized and might or might not work. My neighbor says she got the same response, but UPS brought packages. We'll see if I get my shorts.
You have to be careful they don't use UPS parcel select. UPS delivers the package to the local USPS office for final delivery. The USPS will return the package to the sender if it has a street address.
That's been my experience as well. Although to be fair, it's the same for Amazon and everyone else you order from.
Photos of the house and property on Maui that we bought for Jeff Bezos with our Amazon orders:

Jeff Bezos just shelled out $78 million for a massive Hawaiian estate spanning over 14 acres,
https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/as-jeff-be...-for-best/