Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P_N_W_B: I'd like to buy some vowels please
He was quite the character. He had a lot of energy and was very positive towards me, which was great. I cant wait til my show comes on tonight at 6:30. So, watch a punawebber do well on the wheel.

Chris
Chris
Watching the show now... congrats on winning the first puzzle! Hope you win the entire show!

*Edit*

Ok... you just won the second puzzle and the trip... Need a skiing buddy?[Big Grin]
-------
My Blog
Hey, my wife doesn't ski, so what the heck [Big Grin] No, Im sure she'll find something to do in Canada (probably shop somewhere other than walmart)!!! Mahalo nui loa for watching and supporting me. Wish I was in Puna, instead of Waimea. It's cold!!!!!!

Chris
Chris
Only if I could of figured out youth group. You would think I would be able to, being a teacher and all. Ohh Well!!!!

Chris
Chris
If it makes you feel any better, I was sitting at home... and with the letters you had, I couldn't figure it out either... and I didn't have the pressure like you did.

Did you notice about half way through the show, that the big dude turned around and faked like he was gonna moon the audience and cameras again.

I thought he was a "ham" at the audition... but dang... he was just like that on the show too!

I'm amazed you were able to stand next to him for the "23" minutes! [Wink][Big Grin]

-------
My Blog
Great job Chris. We didn't get the "youth" part either Sad

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident