Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii TV anywhere?
http://www.tvfromhawaii.com/index.htm

I don't in any way endorse this. I just stumbled over the site by accident while looking for something else, and perhaps it's common knowledge already (I'm usually pretty far behind the rest of the pack). It looks a little pricey and who knows if it works but, I thought it might be of interest to those of you have months/years to wait before your Hawaii move. I would've loved to be able to watch Hawaii TV during the year(s) of preparation leading up to my move so I thought I'd post it here and let y'all look it over and decide for yourselves. Aloha.

too soon old, too late smart
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
The owner of this company is Chris Dey, he married a lady whose parents are Billionaires from overseas.

He is the same Chris Dey that couldn't secure funding for the Hawaiian Islanders. Despite his inlaws owning own of the wealthiest NHL hockey franchises the NY Islanders.

He is also the same Chris Dey that started up Hawaii Sports Network and was charging outrageous prices along time ago.

This being said... I wouldn't buy into it even if I didn't live in Hawaii.

-------
"...confuse people. People are already confused..."
Emily Naeole
Yeah.. I don't think so. And I would be a real candidate for this but I hate it when they say only 125.00 then you look past the promo and it's really 165.00 just for set up. 21.50 a month is to much. I get all my Big Island news buy lurking here.. [8)]

Well.. i'm not lurking now but that's the norm except when someone hits my hot button, like unions or green harvest and of course taking away my 420... LOL.. thats the one thing I left off the hitch hiking thread "No weed No ride" Just kidding.. kinda. [Wink]

Blessings,
dave

Dear IRS. I would like to cancel my subscription. Please remove my name from your mailing list.
Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young