Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Paid To Be Annoying
Many here have patiently honed their craft for months and even years - - and finally there's good news, your hard work has paid off! There's money in it!  Or as the kids these days would say, you can monetize what you love.

Get a mostly paid vacation to Big Island's beautiful Hamaku Coast, just for being annoying:

I have squatters on my land and need 2 guys to live in a tiny house that I am going to put near them. I will pay you to camp out in the tiny house and be annoying by playing loud music, etc. until they leave. Cash bonus when the squatters move out. 

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/lbg/...62712.html
Rosie O' Donnell has a home here. Maybe she can do a little StayCa there.
$200 a week ain't gonna cut it

It cost me nearly ten times that for my squatter problem to go away
Roseanne Barr, not Rosie O'D
They BOTH DO ! try look first.
 try look first.

Link?  From more than a single Facebook page showing her on a tourist charter boat?
(03-02-2023, 05:44 PM)AaronM Wrote: $200 a week ain't gonna cut it

It cost me nearly ten times that for my squatter problem to go away
I missed out on how you solved this problem. So expensive!

The solution proposed in the Craigslist add is fairly aggressive. Might as well hire some tough guys to give them the boot on day 1.
If only you knew Durian!

Three determined and coordinated individuals equipped with various construction tools made simultaneous entry through my front and rear doors. The terroristic bums rush had the desired effect with no serious injuries, no police and no lawyers. Cost me $500 X3 plus door frame damage and damage from where they cut some of the copper piping and lord knows what else I haven't discovered yet.

Hit em early, hit em hard.