Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
covid 2023
I noticed I don't like the mac salad at Cafe 100 since taking the vax, but now I like Kay's better. Also my car is not running as well as before.

I think the answer is to kidnap a bunch of Iranians and get this vaccine dialed in. Like we did it in the good old days!
answer is to kidnap a bunch

Or find some anti-vaxers to take the placebo, and tell them it’s placebo, and see what happens.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
“Also my car is not running as well as before.”

True story:

My name is Julie, and I am fully vaccinated.

But…., after each of the four “jabs” the very next day, my car would not start. 

My bet is interference from the microchip(s) caused the car not to start.
(11-22-2023, 10:38 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 07:05 PM)terracore Wrote: ..

My aunt had four COVID jabs, got COVID a few months after the last one, and died from it.  Maybe after they work on it for 100 years they will get it right.
No, "they" won't. 

The flu vaccine has been with us for over 80 years, yet still isn't 100 percent effective in preventing infection much less death. \
This respiratory virus is the appropriate comparison to Covid, not rabies.

Don't discount our scientists... they still have 20 years to work on it.
(11-23-2023, 03:33 AM)terracore Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 10:38 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 07:05 PM)terracore Wrote: ..

My aunt had four COVID jabs, got COVID a few months after the last one, and died from it.  Maybe after they work on it for 100 years they will get it right.
No, "they" won't. 

The flu vaccine has been with us for over 80 years, yet still isn't 100 percent effective in preventing infection much less death. \
This respiratory virus is the appropriate comparison to Covid, not rabies.

Don't discount our scientists... they still have 20 years to work on it.
That's right, the universal flu vaccine remains in the works.  Even if that comes to market eventually, I highly doubt it will be advertised as 100% effective.
Say it ain't so!   Masks are back at Volcanoes National Park?  I didn't believe it when someone told me this today but it's true.  Apparently Hawaii County has a high hospitalization rate for the virus at this time.
"Masks are back at Volcanoes National Park?  I didn't believe it when someone told me this today but it's true.  Apparently Hawaii County has a high hospitalization rate for the virus at this time."

They have even curtailed all indoor activities!

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2023/11/21...rams-hvnp/
I had to scrap my 2002 Ford Focus shortly after I received my first covid booster. The evidence against vaccinations is clearly growing.