Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Get An Emergency Access Road Built
(05-28-2024, 06:28 PM)MyManao Wrote: My husband and I spent hundreds of hours volunteering at the Hub... covering up for the fact that our government doesn't give a shit about Puna.

Helping folks get FEMA.. yep, maybe you should run for mayor.

Actually, quite the opposite. 

People who had been brainwashed into thinking that if they take FEMA or other government monies, they are somehow “marked” or will forever be owned by a government agency, or some other form of lunacy thinking. 

Funny how the same people who scream at government interference are the first ones screaming that that same government should do everything for them in an emergency such as the lava flows or the Lahaina disaster.
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(05-28-2024, 05:49 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: What about Oceanview and Black Sands Development project?

Are you, by any chance, related to Chrissy Snow?
(05-28-2024, 11:28 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 05:49 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: What about Oceanview and Black Sands Development project?

Are you, by any chance, related to Chrissy Snow?

Well there you go again! Not able to debate or discuss any topic with facts, logic, intelligence or reason so you pull out your well used misogynistic references. 

Based on all your prior inabilities to discuss any topic without you resorting to your often use of misogyny as well as fantasy, I find it rather perplexing that you would ask if I’m related to a fictional character. 

But what I find even more interesting is that despite the questioning of my relationship to a fictional character that was portrayed as being a “dumb blond” the real person behind that character stood up to the male dominated business she was in demanding equality for herself and other women, but went on to have a career that in the end was estimated to be in excess of one hundred million dollars!

I guess misogyny also makes you unable to understand the difference between fantasy and reality!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe