Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PunaWeb Bar and Grill
Yeah, wait til Marzoʻs opens. Theyʻll desert us so quickly they might even forget to take the maracas.
Certainty will be the death of us.
Terracore, I personally miss your former level of engagement here.  LOL too funny AND it provides the perfect segue to something I wanted to mention here today and that is....

That Hayden James, who looks astonishingly like a younger, cooler version of the piano player you shared, will be performing Sunday at The Makuu Market.  Don't forget to tip the performers at Makuu (and everywhere for that matter)

You may know Hayden from Friday nights at Hilo Town Tavern or even from his spectacular service with a smile at The Black Rock Cafe.

Maybe I'll see you there.  Look for the manini Convict tipping the performer.

Aloha!
I wish you all the best.
(08-30-2024, 08:24 PM)Moderator 2 Wrote: applications for the position of Bouncer Security Supervisor.

I’m new at this job, so for now am working on a less is more basis.  
But HAWAIIFEL might take this opportunity to consider what’s in his best interest, long term.
Noted.

Hi Moderator 2,

hahah! that would be fun. but a woman who stands 5ft 100lbs can not be a  Bouncer Security Supervisor. LOL. but when il be back il volunteer to be the nurse at the PUNAWEB bar and grill. Nursing is fun, too!   Wink
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
so for now am working on a less is more basis

Let your moderation be known unto all men. 
I wish you all the best.
"...mostly because I have a friend in the ensemble..."

I'm taking a huge guess, but it must be the doggie?!?!
(08-31-2024, 06:13 AM)HiloJulie Wrote: "...mostly because I have a friend in the ensemble..."

I'm taking a huge guess, but it must be the doggie?!?!

Winner winner bland Asian dinner!

I would have also accepted "the one in the middle".
A snorkler walks into The PunaWeb Bar and Grill on Labor Day.  He slides his mask up to his forehead, looks around, and loudly exclaims, "What a dive!".  HJ happens to be working as bartender, for the overtime.  Upon hearing the perceived slight, she reaches below the bar and produces her 30" AI designed Louisville Slugger Attitude Adjuster and says, "How would you like this where the sun shineth not?"  Without missing a beat, the snorkeler replies, "Up to you, sister, I'm a snorkeler! I don't go that deep."  Melted by the snorkeler's quick wit and good sportsmanship, HJ flashes a toothy grin, flips her hair back, and inquires what the snorkeler would like to drink, to which the snorkeler replies, "Just something to tide me over, please."
I wish you all the best.
Good joke PT!

Only thing is that first, even the assumption of someone calling the PunaWeb Bar & Grill a “dive” would be considered a compliment over that of a slight, even if perceived.

Secondly, after a lifetime of wanting to use my 30” AI designed Louisville Slugger Attitude Adjuster, I have come to realize that everyone that needed an adjustment, someone else already beat me to it!