Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journey of man DVD?
Does anyone have a copy of the DVD "Spencer Well's Journey of Man" I could borrow? I can't get it from any of the Big Island libraries and the one I ordered on line is back ordered. I want to use it in one of my classes so I would need it for about one week. Mahalo for any help.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
You can watch it in 13 parts on youtube beginning here

(Hope this is the one you were talking about)

-------
It is the way the way it is.
The youtube format doesn't work well for classroom viewing and most schools block it from their servers (for obvious reasons) so I need to actually borrow the DVD. Thanks for the link though.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
I am bumping this up because I still really need this DVD for next week.
Mahalo to anyone who can help me out.

Carol
Carol

Polish Proverb
You could put in an emergency call to the Educational TV section of the DOE in HNL for them to send you a copy of the DVD post haste. They do copy shows for teachers as well as have a whole catalog of offerings. If I can find their # in my files, I'll email you.
Thanks Frankie,
But I teach at a charter school, and even though we are a public school we don't get access to all those wonderful DOE services, unfortunately. That was why I purchased this DVD online with my own money, but the company has back ordered my purchase and the DVD won't get here in time for the purpose I bought it for.

Carol
Carol

Polish Proverb