Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where can I go..
...to find out if I'm registered to vote. Awhile ago(one month) I registered to vote through on online voting service,"Rock the Vote". Upon completion of the online application I printed it out and sent it to Honolulu. Well about two weeks ago I receive a letter from the main voter registration place in Honolulu that I forgot to sign said document. Well I signed paper that state mailed to me, and had wife mail back to an office in Hilo. She mailed the letter on the 9th of this month. They(state) had stated if signed and returned right away that I'd still be able to vote. But I went online to http://www.votersunite.org and was informed that I was not registered to vote!
Do you folks know where I can go to straighten this out, or who I can call? I need to take care of this NOW!!!! Angel needs every vote he can get! Plus I want vote on all the other bills too.

-----------

You know the only difference between Sarah Palin and Dick Cheney is ... lipstick.
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
hawaii.gov/elections/factsheets/fsvs517.pdf -

Hilo number 808-961-8277

mella l

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong....because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA