Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday Stocking Stuffers
So, we have focused in on our negative economy here lately, and we have focused on our ripped off neighborhoods. So I thought it was time to change topics. Make things lighter for a few hours or so.

People are always looking for great "Stocking stuffers", for Xmas day. What do you want to see in your stocking, or want to stuff in someone's stocking? Well, here is my choice! I got facial nubs that just go through razor blades like there is no tomorrow! So I will ask my wife to get once again(one time already) me some super blades. There is some company on the mainland that sells name brand razors. One blade will easily give you 40 shaves!?!?!?!?
These razor blades are dipped in liquid nitrogen for hours on end, making these blades "manly tough"!
So this is my suggestion for a "stocking stuffer", for the ladies to oder for their husbands! I promise your partners will be blown away by these blades! Worth every last penny!

http://www.greatrazors.com

-----------

Let's get together and over grow the government!!!!
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Stocking Stuffer I'd like to see: A First Class Plane ticket to New York City
Men, if they don't have yet:
1)a dremel tool kit.
2)a voltege detector.
3)a basic but quality multi meter.
4)a diamond sharpening stone, 3 or 4 stone set.
5)a quality C cell flashlight. LED if possible. (During emergency panic buying C cell batteries are the last to be sold out)
6)For the commuter, a good rechargable electric razor for when running late.

Women: mints, small tube of hand lotion for purse, magazine(s), razors (good for women too)
picture frame
gift card for a major store (not going bankrupt)
music (if you know what they like)
a good novel
DVD of their favorite show and/or movie
kitchen gadgets
a gift card for a facial, pedicure, manicure, or massage
a good brush so she can groom your hunting dog
a good filet knife to clean your fish

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Scotch Tape......has been in my Christmas stocking every year since I can remember. I don't think I have ever bought Scotch Tape. I always have a roll on hand and I know that Santa will restock every year.
Organic dark chocolate, post it notes, staples, good pens and mechanical pencils, LED photon lights for keychains, batteries for personal electronics (rechargables with charger!) coupons for movies. Toothbrushes and dental floss were always in my kids' stockings. Hand tools for small home repairs are good for all ages and genders.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Ka'u orange.
Dark chocolate covered macnuts
Puna: Our roosters crow first
A Smith & Wesson double action 44 mag with 50 rounds of ammo and all of the Dirty Harry CDs

Waa Hoo and a merry Ho Ho Ho

The Lack
A gift card to Borders so you have a good book to read on one of those rainy days you just want to curl up,a movie ticket for two so you can share with someone and a little tradition we started as a family is to make a donation no matter how small to your favorite charity in someone elses name and you put a little card with the thank you in the stocking.It does some good and it usually makes the recipient feel good too.It is a great thing for kids to do and they learn the value of giving and come up with some pretty great ideas and charities.
$$$ Possible comment about small size, but never had it returned.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident