Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cathie, The Love of My Life.
Royall,

I'm so very sorry about your loss. I met you and Cathie twice, the last time was at David M.'s a year ago. I still rememer her lovely smile and her delicious lasagna.

Val

Royall, As one of the O5r's it was such a treat to watch your journey from afar. You became an inspiration to us and the catalyst for our great hawaii adventure. I regret more than ever after having been here a year now and well into our project for not have taken the time to look you up. there is a photo of you and Cathie there in your collection, funny I believe Mella commented on your hard work by bringing attention to your bicep. It made me chuckle as it told many of us that you and Cathie were the real deal and we were all in for a very exciting show. Something tells me now that your project was more than just another home being built in Puna. Peg and I both pray for the continued strength that you have had to have to get you from there to here. I quite sure Puna is a better place for having you in it and Heaven is now a better place for having received Cathie's Soul. May all the healing powers of both heaven and earth be at your beckon call from this day forward not only to help you through the hard times but to also allow you to stand tall and look to the future with the same determination as in the summer of 05. One thing for sure your Puna circle of family and friends wills always be there for you should you fall along the way. Aloha my good man and To Cathie... WE TOAST!!.

HADave & PeggyAnn

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

Aloha Royall, I was on vacation in Taiwan and Bali, therefore, I just read your post and the sad news about Cathie. Since I had an integral part in you guys moving here, this hit pretty close to home. I truly am sorry about your loss. Aloha, John

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,ARB,BFT,CM,CBR,FHS,PB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

I'm sorry to hear about your wife - I wish there was a way we could have met.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Royall, My thoughts are with you and Cathie.

David D
Royall, I had the pleasure of meeting you and Cathie at Carey's graduation party. I knew Cathie was not well then, but you both had great humor and I enjoyed meeting both of you at that time. I send you sincere condolences. I know you must have many happy memories and pray this will sustain you through the hard times. Thank you for letting all of us know.
Sheryl Rawson