Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest-Hardworking-Successful RE Agent needed
We want referrals to a clear headed, honest, hardworking and very professional Real Estate agent to sell our nice-almost ocean front-home in HPP. Please - no referrals to your own family or friends-also-please let us know how successful these people are at selling-Mahalo
I have referred several people to John Rabi. They all seem to be happy with his services although they were buyers and you appear to be a seller. You may want to interview a few agents but he would be a good start.. Good luck.
Here's his info:

John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com

Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Stephanie Shumaker 9384091

Pahoa Realty
This is a difficult market in which to sell any property, but judging from the sales listed on this realtor's site(s) http://hawaiianparadisepark.com/ quite a few properties are moving, although a greatly reduced prices from a few years ago. He has a site for each subdivision with links to lists of sold properties.

I would ask any realtor a few questions before giving them the listing: do you mostly work with buyers or sellers? Have you sold many properties over the last year, how many? What are you going to do to sell my house? I would also beware anyone who gives you an inflated price for your house just to get the listing.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
John Dirgo,broker/owner - Aloha Coast 987-9243 (and there a number of fine agents working with John)

Julie Paul, principal broker - Pahoa Properties 965-6281

Betty Oberman, 937.2487

These are the three recommend for the Puna Area.

Call Paul Kilbourne with Aloha Coast Realty, LLC 965-9903. He works with a team within the company that has done more transactions than anyone else mentioned above, that is based out of Puna.