Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look out for Stolen Goods.....
I just saw this on Craigslist...........

Date: 2010-01-11, 7:08PM HST
Reply to: sale-vscgq-1548610930@craigslist.org

"Looking for stolen items from my house on sunday Jan. 10 on 29th ave. between Kaloli and Paradise
46" plasma TV Visio, Dell 15.5" Dell laptop Pink, Gold jewelry "Daysha", DVD player, Blue paintball gun, fishing poles, gas pressure washer, digital camera with baby pictures, Firefighter clothes, many others. If you know anyone that has these items please respond to this ad.

Young family with infant child."

Hopefully a Punawebber might be lucky enough to spot something to help this poor family recover their goods.

The HPP Neighborhood Watch thanks you for this notice Youser. If we can't prevent all the burglaries, recovery of stolen items is at least some comfort. December was a horrible month for break-ins, and it looks like January got off to a bad start for at least one family. For HPP crime statistics and a map, go to:

http://hppwatch.ucoz.com/

Interesting stats and maps Jerry. Are there any occurance times to go with them?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
No, Oink, we only get monthly numbers, and the locations are provided without specific addresses or times. Based on incidents known to us, though, the map locations are pretty accurate. A big proportion of these seem to happen in the daytime when people are away at work, but there have been some night and day entries when people were at home.
Good information and good work Jerry. When perps have people watching the sales closely it can lead to recovery and arrest. This is an island after all.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com