Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Aloha
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

Aha ...
They sell reflective letters for house numbers, mail boxes, etc.. If you can't find a sticker you could spell it out yourself. Hardware store, Home Depot, maybe Walmart - mailbox/sign section.

So, can we spell "aloha"?
Wink
Smile

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Have not seen a reflective one but you could make one from SOLAS tape. Either cut it or use as decribed below. ... This stuff is highly refective and holds up in the weather. Pretty sure I have seen it @ Hilo Surplus. I know Kona Marine has it but over here you might try J Hara or S. Tokunaga store. Sorry, never have looked for it in Hilo. The tape is silver so if you find say a clear aloha with dark lettering you coulds stick it on the solas tape direct and the aloha will pop right out.

You can purchase the same micro beads you on street signs from 3M too.
I have a coworker that has or had the printer to print on retroflective material. He was selling retroflective bumper stickers and license plates and car graphics. I don't remember how much he charged for his custom stuff but I don't think it was much. He did it out of his house. I don't know if he still has the equipment. I can ask if you want.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.