Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone owns Back2Life ?
I've seen the device in a local chiropractor office.
The wife of the doctor told me that their customers who got their own don't come anymore.
Anyone tried it? Any success on a pinched nerve situation?
I am researching the subject for an elderly lady who doesn't use internet,but I might need one myself.

Unfortunately it's not sold locally . And it's not cheap.I'd like to hear from those who used it before ordering.

Thank you in advance for sharing.You can e-mail me if you are not comfortable posting here.

Aloha Stillhope,
I am a Chiropractor with over 14 years of experience, this product like most, works for some and not for others. There are several products like inversion tables, massage tables, exercises, etc. etc. They all work for some and not with others. My advice is to find someone who actually has one and ask for some "Aloha" and try it...maybe it will work for you and your friend. With that said, I've tried it and I'm a bit skeptical of it's value in a pinched nerve situation. It works well as a placebo or feel good product, but so does moist heat and a back massage pad that you can buy at sears. Hope this helps.
Aloha, Tony B (Dr."B")
Tony,thank you for the response.My friend doesn't have pinched nerve.I do.So far I went to 2 chiropractors.Had to stop at some point.
Anyway,sorry for asking for a free advice,but what do you think of Nubax ?I heard you can buy it at Walmart -with their aloha policy you can return it ):Though I'd prefer not to.
StillHope, take advantage of the aloha policy. This product does work if there is some disc compression on the nerve and IF you are successful at using the device properly for tractioning. Remember though, that these devices require several applications for results. Curious, what did your Chiropractors do for your pinched nerve?
Thank you,Tony.
I'll e-mail you for your question later.