Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need HPP vacation rental information
I found a vacation rental in HPP, saved the particular VRBO site in my favorites only to go back to it the next day and find out the information was no longer available. The site has been ghosted over, but the picture can still be seen. http://www.vrbo.com/148483 Is anyone in HPP familiar with this rental and the owners? The reason I am so interested, is one of the reviews stated that they are about four blocks from the ocean near Makuu. Our lot is on 3rd near Makuu, and we thought it would be nice to get to know a neighbor and experience life near where we will soon be living.

Any help in locating the owners is greatly appreciated.
Barbara Taylor
bjbtay@aol.com

Hawaii Dreaming
Hawaii Dreaming
Try looking for same rental on Flip Key - I think many people are moving their listings there.
Sorry, don't recognize it - but I'm at 3rd & Maku'u, too, and sent you a personal note so we can be in touch.
Hi. I know the owner and have even spent a couple weeks in the place (it's nice). I'll email you a number where you can contact her.
Thanks DTisme, I just sent an email off to you. I am looking forward to meeting you and your husband.

I received the information you sent Ryan, appreciate it very much.

Thank you Kapohocat, before making the final decision on where to stay I will take a look at Flip Key.

Barbara

Hawaii Dreaming
Hawaii Dreaming