Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power out again in lower HPP?
Just a question -- nevermind. It's back on again. Which one of you hit the power pole?
Not near lower Makuu, been on all day.
We've lost power a couple of times lately. And I thought we moved here so we didn't have to chain the clocks!
Kalena - Why do you want to own a home where the power is going out all the time? Bad investment. Tell you what, I know it isn't worth much with that lava tube that kept gurgling in the yard while I was there and with the constant power outage situation but I like you so I am going to give you $50K for the whole package. This is good for you. You are geting rid of it at a good price and just before Madame Pele blows that way. And if you want to visit I'll let you stay in a lovely guest room with a beautiful slipper tub in exchange for cleaning the pool. I'll drop the check in the mail. Do you want to handle the paperwork via fax? SmileSmileSmile I miss Hale LavaLava.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Heck, the bunnies probably ate the line....
She should get a discount for questionable rabbit habits!
Did the glowing white bunny ever exist? Or was he merely a physical manifestation of something.....or someone else -- a rodent monster from the id?

As for that slipper bathtub, a guy must be very careful when lowering oneself into it, especially when all sudsy with plumeria bath soap. I stand at the ready to resolve any resulting predicaments.

It's an island. We need to take care of each other.