Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condolences Carrie
While she may not want the attention, and for those who are not on FB, Carrie's (chuysmom)mother passed away.

Aloha to you and your family,

Francine and Renee

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Yes Shirley will be missed all of us. She was quite a wonderful person.

-Cat
My condolences on your loss Carrie. A reminder to us all to cherish the time we have together.
I am sorry to hear of your loss Carrie. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Robin
Thanks so much for your kind words. She loved going to Punaweb events. She loved meeting the people on this forum.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Dear Carrie,

Just read about your mom passing on. Though she will be missed, hopefully you will find solace in knowing you took extraordinarily good care of her. You willingly brought her here to Hawaii to spend her last years. Its not every mother that is so blessed. I feel sure she is smiling down on you.