Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahoa Properties, LLC ?
Does anyone have experience with Pahoa Properties, LLC located in the Pahoa Market Place? The Broker is Julie Paul. The office looks very small which could be good or bad.
Julie Paul, I have known for about 15 years, as a friend and a realtor. She knows her stuff, and has been in Puna 30+ years. She worked for a bigger company with her broker's license, and then left when the owner was retiring and started her own thing. She wants to stay a one person office after dealing with "two" much drama at her three person and a secretary office. She is late 50's and just wants to sell real estate on her terms, not on trying to make the big office etc payments. (She had an office down the aisle from Aloha Coast - about the same size. And when she downsized, she took the little one because she shows property and works, not sits in the office.)
Aloha my oh my goodness:
Just a quick second to Cat's post. We have known Julie for about 6 years and find her to be honest, responsible, and reliable. Qualities which one would want to find in a broker. She is also pleasant and vivacious as a bonus...

-dwajs
-dwajs