Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are You Thankful For?
Feeling good, feeling positive. What are you thankful for?

Looking forward to 45 days off from work, spending time with family and friends. It's also what I'm thankful for.

Merry Christmas, fellow Punaweb members.

Being fortunate enough to own a piece of Puna and being able to live here full time. [Big Grin]
hawaiideborah
I totally second that Deborah. To be able to OWN! land (& steward it) in Hawai'i! is the greatest of blessings.
By the way, "...on the third day of Hannukah my true love gave to me - bupkis"
I'm thankful that we own a piece of the rock..
Our castle's permitted and it's Queen will come to
rule soon...(The king and his friend "the jester"have spent the last 5 winters building for the loyal subjects).
Hmmm.. Of course my family, friends and my life Smile
I am thankful for this adventure called life...
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
The free water that falls from the sky. Its been over doing it lately, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lived where water is an issue.

From having to pay a water company for it and its delivery to having to go out and water your garden, water can be a hassle.
-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".
I'm thankful that my two family members who were in the hospital here from Thanksgiving on (three weeks!) were able to be out in time for the holiday. That's what I wanted most for Christmas. [Smile] That and I am wishing they will recover fully.

oh, that's a good news [Smile] i'll include them in my prayers [Wink]

Merry Merry Christmas everyone^^
Thankful for an incredible family of choice here, and wonderful family on the mainland.

Everything else is just window dressing to me as long as I have those two.