Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is McD going across Pahoa post office?
That's what I was told yesterday but that rumor's gone around so many times, I've lost count. Please tell me it isn't true!
Nope, Traders Joes ... There, new Rumor staated : )

aloha,
pog
I heard it was a Costco Wink Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one!
McDonalds will add so much class to Pahoa Village. NOT!!
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
When did it ever have it ? NOT !!!
The land is owned by the same holding company that owns a bunch of Ben Franklin and Ace Hardware stores all over Hawaii, including the Hilo Ben Franklin.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
The plans are probably in at a COH office (Bldg, Planning or Engineering) already. You can call and give them the TMK and the appropriate office can give you info.

I know a year or two ago they had a change of zoning app in? maybe or something in with planning dept. Again, just call 961 8288 with TMK#.

Maybe some one with FoPF knows?
Just who the heck does Michelle Obama think she is encouraging people to eat healthy??? Protect your God given right as an American to eat fat laden greasy foods that promoted diabetes:

Asians, in general, have the same rate of diabetes as non-Hispanic whites. However, there are differences within this population.

In Hawaii, Native Hawaiians have more than twice the rate of diabetes as Whites.

In Hawaii, Native Hawaiians are 5.7 times as likely as Whites living in Hawaii to die from diabetes.

Filipinos living in Hawaii have more than 3 times the death rate as Whites living in Hawaii.

FROM: http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/templates/content.aspx?lvl=2&lvlID=53&ID=3057