Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy to be here.
I am living in HPP until June. Love being here on my favorite island. I am teaching an Intro to Ukulele Class at The Center, 16th and Maku'u, Thursdays from 11:15 to 12:30. Beg, borrow or buy a ukulele if you don't have one and join me. This class is for folks who have never played before or are having problems in Beginning Ukulele classes.

Class is Free - bring a ukulele, a tuner, and a desire to learn. Don't forget your friendly smile.

Joyce
Ukuleleuniverse@yahoo.com
I choose to be happy. :-)
Happy to have you.
Sounds like a great class.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Much Aloha to You.
Wow... Someone is actually HAPPY to be here?

Smile

Welcome to Punaweb. Happy to have you here...
Hey, I'm just happy to be anywhere! Sounds like a cool class.

jon

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Bumping this thread up in case anyone missed it the first time. I went to my third class today and it is great fun, plus I’m really learning to play. I’m an old lady with arthritic fingers, and I can do this - who knew? We’re starting with the very basics and Joyce is a terrific teacher. She’s only here ’til June so, if you ever thought you’d like to learn ukulele, take advantage of this wonderful opportunity - Thursdays at 11:15 a.m., HPP Activity Center Library - bring your ukulele and a clip-on tuner. A Hui Hou!

quote:
Originally posted by Ukuleleuniverse

I am living in HPP until June. Love being here on my favorite island. I am teaching an Intro to Ukulele Class at The Center, 16th and Maku'u, Thursdays from 11:15 to 12:30. Beg, borrow or buy a ukulele if you don't have one and join me. This class is for folks who have never played before or are having problems in Beginning Ukulele classes.

Class is Free - bring a ukulele, a tuner, and a desire to learn. Don't forget your friendly smile.

Joyce
Ukuleleuniverse@yahoo.com

I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.