Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Dog at Pohoiki
Aloha friends,

This Sunday morning (Aug 26th)Charlie the sheepdog mix was lost at Pohoiki. He is medium sized (maybe 40-50lbs) Furry, mostly black with some brown splotches, white socks and brown eyes. He had a collar too.
He is shy of people sometimes and could possibly be headed west along the Red Road, or mauka up Pohoiki Road to places where he is familiar.
His owners are off-island so I'm posting this to try and help Charlie get home safe. If you have seen him, please email me directly.
Mahalo!
Uluhe Design
Native Landscape Design
uluhedesign@yahoo.com
Mitzi, have you found the dog yet? I am not too sure this will help, but today, around 9:30, I saw a black shephard-type dog trotting up Hwy. 132 almost to the stop-light intersection with Hwy. 130. The dog was obviously loose from containment because he was dragging about 12" of leash or rope. This dog looked almost all black and honestly, I didn't take much time to look at him while driving. I wish I had seen this post before I left this morning!
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
You probably did this already, but... Keep checking with the Human Soc. in Keaau.
Mahalo nana and Sue,

For some reason I cant reply to your member email but I will check and see if Charlie had a rope on him when he went missing. His owner is due back tomorrow. I appreciate any and all of your help!
Here is a link to my craigslist lost and found add with his photo.
(Sorry, I don't know any other way to post photos)

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/laf/3235526239.html

Mahalo kakou!
Uluhe Design
Native Landscape Design
uluhedesign@yahoo.com
UPDATE: Charlie was spotted heading mauka up Pohoiki Road on Tuesday.
We're pretty sure it was him. If you live up that way or are passing through please keep an eye out for our friend.

Mahalo!
Uluhe Design
Native Landscape Design
uluhedesign@yahoo.com