Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scuba Sunday tomorrow!
Hope one and all can make it to Richardson beach tomorrow for a fun day of water, food, and great people. If you plan on diving, be at Leleiwi and ready to be in the water at 9:00. Other wise come down about between 10:00 and 11:00 and look for the 3 pop-ups towards the water and the "Dive Hilo" banner. We usually go until about 4:00.

Remember, this is a potluck social. Come sit and talk story, snorkel, or swim. Looks like is is shaping up to be a nice day!

Please bring a chair!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Great day at the beach! Only 3 Punaweb members showed up. Wasn't that many last time. Does anyone want to continue Scuba Sundays?

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Aloha Royall, and thank you for organizing Scuba Sunday. I love the water and have never been to a Scuba Sunday but I will try to make a point of it if you do it again. I appreciate people who organize events like this. It is important to make our own fun and to socialize when we can and your efforts in that direction are appreciated. The weather last Sunday was beyond gorgeous, so I know that those who showed up had a great time.
Aloha Royall, post again next month andcount me in for next month...socializing is good for the soul!

Dorothy
Royall, don't be discouraged. I presume you were missing Pam and her family. They will return. I would love to come but being it's on Sunday, chances are slim I would show up. I'm only one person, however, so keep announcing the occasion and more will show!
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
It was a great morning and early afternoon....Thank you, Royall. I don't know how many from Punaweb showed up, but a whole bunch of great folks wandered in and out throughout the event. I got to talk to a whole bunch of really awesome people and made some new friends so yes, keep it up! Tom will be home for November so please bring your tents! Smile

Debby in Hilo
http://www.eimerdesign.com