Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilo Hospice
Can you give me your experiences and helpful hints etc?

Hospice was fantastic. The nurses and support people are just the best all around.

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Royal, you are so right. They were awesome.

I could not say enough good things about the people from the front desk to all the staffing. Fran, the RN Team leader for us, has got her act together BIG TIME! Even coming over at 4 AM on Sunday morning because I was freaking out over something that was happening. She got Mom settled down and calmed me both!! LOL

Also as things go we have some great people in our lives that helped us and two (or more I lose track!) are punawebbers!

We may fight and bicker here but when the chips are down... Thank you to those punawebbers - they know who they are - I would mention them specifically but one of them would get mad!! Smile

If you are trying to make last minute tax deduction donations - I can only suggest Hospice of Hilo!!!!
They were the best when we needed their support for Renee's mom. Other family members have used organizations on O'ahu. They, too, received the best care.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james