Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stolen camble hausfeld mickey mouse welder
If some one happens to offer you a mickey mouse camble hausfeld 115v - welder. They stole the little piece of junk at my house - $100 replacement value - amazon prime ..... not really worth the effort to become a thief.... my beater 5 years old -, welding rod holder burnt etc.... used for small tool repair - all it is good for...... new one on the way. Only real loss is the three days the new one needs to get here, and to the thief's karma......... I'm looking to match a name - next door part time caretaker is my hunch (timing and prior minor senseless pilfering)

http://www.cpocampbellhausfeld.com/campbell-hausfeld-ws0990-115v-stick-welder/cbhnws0990,default,pd.html?ref=nextagWS0990&zmam=31282435&zmas=47&zmac=161&zmap=WS0990
Sucks!

Buy a cheap computer and install an anti-theft software package.

Talk it up a storm when in front of the suspect and leave it in an easy to get to area.

Bang, you got 'em when he/she goes online. Be sure and write down the serial numbers
and one with a web cam is great.

We already paid for 3 years but even Norton has it now.

It's our first line of defense if there's ever an actual theft. We put it right out in plain site so it's one of the first things they'll take.
Or you could just leave 5.00 in a cup with a hang tag on it telling thief that is enuf and you know who they are now and that would be that.
Sad,
neighbors have this kid over to watch their "protection dogs" kid sleeps in, dogs bark all morning for breakfast and I'm 3 for 3 as far as missing minor stuff. Kid a hoale lost soul like so many - neighbors seemingly in denial or figure the trade off (my stuff) may be worth it I guess....... Kid comes in behind when I roll out - the place alarmed - but if I forget to clean up after myself (or leave something out I use often) .... my stuff gone when I return

I do miss the "good old days" where a size ten boot in the appropriate spot would fix this - todays limp wristed punks would call the cops and have me jailed........

thanks for the tips
So..... The other night - Craaack Boom! heard from across the way - Puna version neighborhood watch? maybe problem solved with a 12 gauge

The old cowboy lament "rock salt and nails" comes to mind ......

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/miller-...-3672.html