Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dante Gilman murder
Does anyone know where in Hawaiin Acres Dante Gilman was murdered?
Dante Gilman was murdered in his home by people he knew and had invited into his home in the past, so it isn't the kind of event that is more or less likely to be repeated in a specific geographic area of HA. If you want to make sure you aren't looking at his house to buy (although I doubt it is on the market yet) you can check the tax records.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
FWIW, it's on 10th Rd. (Poouli) between B and C. You can't search the tax records by owner anymore.
If you have the tmk or address of any property you can then see who the owner is, what the accessed value is, even when ot if they paid the taxes. All the information is still there, even if you can't search by owner.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
I believe you can search by owner if you go into the real property tax office - they can do it for you.