Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug Dealers on Pahoa Main Street
Medical MJ cards are also "proof" that you're violating Federal law, so until/unless the Feds sign off, these "permits" are just expensive toilet paper.
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

Oh, but the police *do* enforce the laws -- haven't you seen them joyriding helicopters all around Puna? Those "seatbelt checkpoints"? That's the police at work!

Why would they want to enforce the laws against their uncle's cousins and nephews ? Much easier to play wagon train and cruise puna in a convoy !
quote:
Originally posted by unknownjulie

YEs, this is exactly what I tell my kids. "The danger to your body from drugs is bad, but the people you might associate with in the process is probably worse". I wish they would teach this in schools. They only focus on the drugs. Things like meth and heroin kill people's souls. They are just an empty shell while they are using. Aweful.

Agree, too. So sad the condition of these souls in bondage to drugs/alcohol. And the association with these folk can put a naive person in harms way by helping them slip into addiction or into things worse, such as the sex trade.

I'm thankful our church reaches out to the Pahoa people with a nutritious lunch on Thursday. We give them uplifting music, a solid Bible message and we all talk with them. A few don't want us to acknowledge them--they only want to eat then be on their way.
Others return and help us! We love those people where they are, no matter where that is. If there is a request by one, we do everything we can to offer help.

I digressed a little from the post. The murders are tragic. I pray this woman is identified then the killer can be apprehended!

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
thanks for the info about the survey, just filled it out.