Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are they doing it on Oahu?
It simply amazes me that people on Oahu tolerate this kinda BS
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/p...40399/1001

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/p...40375/1071

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
That's why I'm moving to Puna!!

"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
quote:
That's why I'm moving to Puna!!

it's totally going against the national trend across America with the average home prices still going up there?

Yeah well I moved to Puna from Kapahulu in Jan of this year Be ready for a few surprises when you move to Puna

-----------

Honolulu prices actually seem quite reasonable, compared with some California markets. Still, I'm glad we settled on Puna and the Big Island.

quote:
Honolulu prices actually seem quite reasonable, compared with some California markets. Still, I'm glad we settled on Puna and the Big Island.

I mean if you're looking for value in Paradise, "no can beat Puna or Ka'u" for dollar value. The major difference between Oahu and Big Island as far as Real Estate goes, and this was brought to my attention. On Oahu when buying a home. Price seems to be 75% property, 25% home value. But here on the Big Island the final price seems to be more fixed mostly to the value of your home instead of the other way around? I'm assuming it's this way becasue most of us here have property that is 95% lava in nature?

-----------

Slow job growth and declining home prices are causing financial problems for more Americans, who are falling behind on consumer debt including home-equity loans at the highest rate since 2001, the American Bankers Association said yesterday.

My question is how are they doing it in Puna!!! I wonder if the market is busting... 2 More years and could be in a world of hurt for real estate market. Wish I had a crystal ball.

World of hurtin the financial arena is a relative thing. For those holding property they bought high, a downswing is difficult, but for everyone else, it's an opportunity to buy buy buy.....

Gotta decide if the glass is half full or half empty.

Just spend this time maximizing your cash holdings and when things drop, buy.

Smile Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"