Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public bus service to Hilo airport
With all this talk about increased property tax, cutting down albezia, and the recent rise in the bus fare, I would really like to know why we cannot get public transportation to our
INTERNATIONAL airport in Hilo.
I mean, really, if the taxes are going to be raised, and now we we will have crazy neighbors calling the county about our trees, I just want to be able to go to the airport via an affordable manner.
Since we are paying an increase anyway, how about the bus actually go to the airport.
The Mayor takes care of the taxi drivers..... no bus service to the airport.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I would say it is time to make some changes then.
Yep..I agree. As long as Billy Kenoi is mayor..there will be no airport bus service.
I'm pretty sure Billy has not been mayor for let's just say the last 10 years, so I ask again, why is there not bus service to our international airport?
I think people should really demand a change.
I feel your pain! Not that easy to get a taxi either. Try arriving in Hilo on the late flite. First you call, then you wait and wait. I like to be independent and not rely on friends,especially on late or early flights to pick me up but that really is the best option.

Mac nut
Nani...start a petition...we'll sign. I'm pretty sure the cab drivers will still get enough business from people who prefer to take a cab over a bus!