Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy way to give money to schools at Foodland
And Sack-n-save. This is seperate from the program at KTA. If you tell the cashier you "want Foodland to match your Maka'i card money for the Science Olympiad" then they will do this at the register. The code 78698 should be used, but hopefully, they have this info there. This is for the month of September. This is part of drive to increase funding in the schools for STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) programs.
Awesome! Which code do I use to get the a funding increase for the roads around here?
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

Awesome! Which code ... to get funding increase for the roads

I've heard it's either DIY or LOL.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Think I saw a place on Kilauea between Sangha Hall and Two Sisters that repairs televisions. Looked like a curio shop from an old sci-fi program from the 60's, except that instead of curios, such as a monkey's paw, there were televisions in various states of repair.
Kelena, ya brought a smile to my mind this beautiful morn'in...Aloha
I think Foodland the only place that give discount for bringing your own bag. not just a small discount too. Safeway still the best climate control though.