Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahalo Rob Tucker
Yes indeed , thanks Rob for your website and for putting up with me, and what that entails.
Merry Christmas,
Punaweb is indeed the best cyber space going around here. Rob is unfailingly reasonable and fair as a moderator from what I have seen over the years. The mix of members is robust and one can usually count on views from many sides of the various issues. Rob's actions to keep the conversation local is the key to what makes this forum so valuable. A thankless job for sure--except for whatever we say in these types of threads.

I just did my holiday donation (link on upper right of the page). I hope others donate whatever they think appropriate. I don't post that often but am always lurking and find the site extremely useful. The trolling doesn't bother me much, and I find Rob jumps in exactly when need be with carefully chosen words. Without his effort Puna would be a lessor place, no question about that. Punaweb surely quickens and deepens our corner of the universe.

Donate if you can. I have an vague idea of the upfront costs and time he spends on this project, so we can all find out about what we find out about here, and would be saddened if our donations don't cover that. Pitiful per hour rate I'm sure, but Rob I sure hope your upfront costs don't come out of your pocket beyond the donations...

Cheers,
Kirt
Rob sure does seem to provide a great service to all you punatics.I hope he knows how much people like me value this site.freezing solid in western pa.I've never been to Hi.I have lived in socal ,Florida and 15 years in Asheville N.C.I will be moving to Puna sometime soon.Most of my doubts and fears about setting out on yet another quest have been alleviated by this site and all you punatics .many thanks to all of you what an interesting diverse group of people you are.I knew HI was the place for me now did tons of research.I started to have my doubts then I found Puna web.I felt like I found the home I seek.so once again thanks.Now so long as Pele will have me I'll see you all soon...I sing through the land and the land sings through me. P.G.
The other day I was thinking of thanking Rob Tucker. Today I read this string and donated a huge sum. OK, not that huge but I am am glad one of you good readers pointed out the Donate button in the upper right. Hadn't noticed but it works! Mahalo Rob. Hope I have helped with your get rich slow campaign.
Get rich slow... that is funny. Mahalo Peter (and others), your support is appreciated.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
Add my voice to the chorus: Mahalo nui loa, Rob!

Russell
Russell
Rob
Just wanted to add our thanks for this online community that you have provided for all these years. Been a member for 5 years and in 12 more days we will be residents in Puna! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful advice over the years. We are really looking forward to being part of this community.

Ed and Genny
Thank you and I wish you a warm welcome when you arrive.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator