Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job opening - you have to apply by Dec 11th
Part time job opening with Oceanic in Hilo. 19 hours a week.

Qualifications include:

High school diploma or equivalent is required. Inventory control experience is preferred. Customer service skills training is desired. Stable employment history.

Skills include:

Lifting and carrying equipment up to 75 pounds, and use of forklift preferred. Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Knowledge of inventory control, familiarity and use of computer, and basic mathematics. Able to organize and track a large inventory. Must have valid Hawaii driver’s license and good driving record.

Non TWC employees can apply at http://www.timewarnercable.com/careers

For search criteria use #151501BR

OK - so don't apply.

I posted this for people who are interested in a job not for you to complain about it but to each their own.

I realize it's a forum but you would think you could post something as simple as a job opportunity without someone whining about it.

Just a side thought...what about nurses, EMTs and firefighters. A person weighs more than 75 lbs! I can't find anything on OSHA's web site with any type of weight restrictions. Actually, the first thing to pop up was the following:

"OSHA does not have a standard which sets limits on how much a person may lift or carry". Granted it was from 2004 but it's the first thing that came up on OSHAs website when I searched.

Anyway, that's all the effort I am going to put into that. Anyone interested in applying for a job there you go....

Mahalo, HB. I gave this to my nephew, who is a great worker, and has a new baby. This is will be helpful if he gets hired. Thanks so much.