Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Buses, Hawaiian Acres
Does anyone know if the school buses go through their and pick kids up? If not do you know where the pick up locations are?

i live on road one and the school bus stops all along the way. i do see some parents parked, so guessing they are coming from the NOT TRAVELED roads. but i am guessing one and eight road at the very least have bus service. call the schools, they should know.
yes (like above) I see they are dropped off on rd 1... then walk down the 'letter roads' (C, D, E, etc.) to their road they live on ie 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. etc.... dont know if they also drop off on rd 8 though, but Im sure they do as that a larger road than 1...

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Awesome, thanks for the responses. Helps a lot Smile
Not sure how far out Road 1 they come. I never see a bus go past my house--I'm near the end.

quote:
Originally posted by lquade

i live on road one and the school bus stops all along the way. i do see some parents parked, so guessing they are coming from the NOT TRAVELED roads. but i am guessing one and eight road at the very least have bus service. call the schools, they should know.

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
true what Lee said, Im not sure how far they go down 1.... I live off C and they do go at least past there but dont know how much farther