Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bo's body may have been found
Regardless of who this person is someone has lost a family member. Sad, sad, sad. Sad
Hair or no hair, there will be dental records, etc. Gotta wait for the coroner to say. Anyone know how long that identification/autopsy usually takes on this island?
What do Detectives and Professional Poker Players share in common? Never reveal your hand unless necessary, bluff when needed, draw when needed and so on. What we hear and or read on the news is what they allow and want us to hear and or read.

- Armed citizens provide security of a free State.
quote:
Originally posted by opihikao

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron

What evidence does Ted have that (if this is..) Bo killed himself?!! ridiculous.

Living on the side of creation.

You know, Aaron, in my old life I learned early on that it is not what you say, but how you say it. Especially given the circumstances of this horrific experience both families are enduring, the words chosen should be considered carefully. Compassion for those who have suffered great loss.

As to your comment, perhaps reading the other thread prior to making this post, it would have cleared up Mr. Royal's position (in his own words, posted prior to your insensitive post):

http://punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?whichpage=40.8&TOPIC_ID=16480#161321

The story listed above made an error in my quote...I said if it was Bo and if he committed suicide then the story is over and he murdered my daughter and by committing suicide then justice has been served. But if forensics and the coroner rule it a homicide then we wait for more information. So I wait like we all do and see what the FACTS tell us. Who knows now, it may not even be Bo.

ted royal

Additionally, the media is not always accurate, especially in quoting statements made. Editing causes misunderstanding, and some is intentional due to the need of sensationalism. Propaganda in some cases, BIG faux pax on the media's part in this matter.

There is NOTHING "ridiculous" about this case, nor the statements made by the parents of Brittany. The pain and agony must be indescribable, and to add to that pain is the only thing that is "ridiculous".

The Royals have handled this matter with grace and dignity since the day they found out their beloved daughter was murdered. You owe Mr. Royal an apology, young man (if you are indeed male).

My deepest aloha to the families involved in this horrific tragedy. May you find justice.

JMO.

I comment on the article and the article only. I shouldn't and won't read 700 replies on another thread to comment on what is posted on this one- Just saying. Otherwise, thank you for your unsolicited advice. Furthermore, I didn't say anything- I typed it. Keep in mind the perception of 12 point font is entirely fallible and yours.