Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5K run on may17th(Pahoa spirit day)??
This will be a fun walk or RUN that will benefit our Pahoa cross country team next season. The overall winner will win a hero go pro camera, while the top 3 male and female runners will win gift certificates from local businesses. The walk or race registration begins at 6:30 at the first Hawaiian bank in Pahoa on may 17th, The race begins at 7:30 a.m.
For more information please call Patrick at (808) 937-7717.
Eh Gypsy,

You gonna go for AD job ???

aloha,
pog
Great morning for a walk\run, come on up to Pahoa and join in on the walk. A parade will be going through town shortly after the morning run, so bring a smile and some little ones.
P.S Pog, Thanks for the thought. Born and raised here, yet Unfortunately I glow in the dark so a position like that may not be my calling?.
What does color( I'm guessing from your "glow in the dark" statement, as I have never met you) have to do with sports directing? You have been here all your life, seem to be in wonderful standing in the community, so what's holding you back? If you can motivate Keiki, go for it!

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
I hear ya Gypsy, do whatcha can ... do you know Deborah per chance ? awesome lady.
aloha,
pog
We had 30+ participants for the walk/run, The race was a bit of a test for the runner's as it did have a hill to contend with. The winner of the three mile race finished with a time around 18 minutes, quite impressive. Met Tiffany Hunt by the registration table, I was very impressed with her efforts and energy in helping the event take off (thank you). Were hoping to see more of these types of events in the coming months. My boys had a lot of fun running through Pahoa town and are already talking about next years race.