Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
softball
Does anyone have any info on softball in their area? Thank you.

[8]
[8]
Makule softball teams are on Maui and Oahu. Maybe elsewhere. Slow pitch fun softball. Hopefully we can organize a few teams of folks 66 and older so I can vie for rookie of the year. OK, 60 and over maybe? HPP challenges Leilani! I am going to oil my glove and start stretching. Mahalo for the initiative, Super8. Count me in. Let's see if others want to hit and run for a while.
60 and over? why not make it 40 and over (and I'm over 50 so...) and coed and expect a hope of having a few people show up. Throw in a potluck and make a day of it. Lower Puna vs upper Puna/Hilo?

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
The senior league here is huge and they are crazy. There is a 60 and over, and a 70 and over. The 60 and over will take under 60. These guys are serious, and there is a lot of commitment required. Just enter Hawaii Kupuna League into google and there should be a phone number in one of the links.

"This island Hawaii on this island Earth"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Is this the kind of softball where the pitcher throws the ball 20 feet up in the air and tries to have it land just beyond home plate?

-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".
-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".