Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
674 marijuana plants in HPP
Damn thas a lot of weed.

I am all for the legalizing of marijuana and the decriminalization, but that is an excessive amount to have.

If it was medical and they are designated care takers for the proper amount of people they can justify growing that much. I can't remember the plant/patient ratio but I think it is 24 per patient. I know it is not easy to get a caretaker card thus the ones that exist must have allot of patients to deal with.

But yeah 24 plants for one person is allot of weed in itself. I can't imagine having enough time to smoke all that.
What a waste of taxpayers money. As far as I know they weren't hurting anyone so what is the big deal?
Medical marijuana laws are simple yet stupid. 3 plants in flower, 4 plants in veg. If your plants in flower have a aggregate weight of 2#s or more, you will be charged with commercial promotion of marijuana which is a class b felony.

Aggregate weight in other states means the total weight of plant, stems and leaves included from the roots up. Then 1/6th of that weight will be calculated to come up with the "aggregate weight" of a live plant. 1 plant can easily weigh a few pounds in its live form. So good luck to all you medical card holders. Know the law. Under 25 plants is a misdemeanor, card or no card. However, when they confiscate your plants and come back with felony promotion cause the "AGGREGATE" weight is over 2#s, your screwed.

The UH 72 Lakota military helicopter that has flir cameras and real time video recorders has been the one flying around busting people over the last few months. Nothing like my wife running to our garage to cover herself up as this prick flies over, buzzing and hovering with cameras recording. We have zero rights against this "new" form of marijuana hunting. Zero privacy. It is really disgusting. As if simply flying over and doing visual checks were not enough, now they need to record our properties and everything we are doing while they fly over.

Bravo Hawaii! When was the last time a shipment of marijuana was ever busted leaving the big island? And yet................... UH 72 Lakotas are being used now by the Nation Guard Counter Drug idiots here and only here on the Big Island. Why not better use these down by our borders? Oh wait, for two years they were taken back from the Big Island to help with the war going on down by Mexico after our island was given these heli's in 2012.

And now they are back to the Big Island. Where we DESPERATELY need them for those pesky marijuana farmer TERRORISTS.
I hear they are a real menace to the McDonald's Dollar menu.
quote:
Originally posted by islandlvng

And now they are back to the Big Island. Where we DESPERATELY need them for those pesky marijuana farmer TERRORISTS.

Marijuana farmer's are terrorist? I had no idea! OMG, they're everywhere! We need to tell someone, do something, quick!
Dont worry dakine! The National Guard Counter Drug Agency and their UH 72's are here to save us all from these marijuana growers. PHEWWW! What a relief!
The UH 72 Lakota military helicopter that has flir cameras and real time video

Never forget: all of Hawaii is a Constitution-Free Zone because everything is within 100 miles of a border. Fourth amendment rights do not exist here.

Marijuana farmer's are terrorist?

Of course they are: there's no such thing as "personal use" (at least as far as the Feds are concerned), so these farmers are clearly part of a vast conspiracy that includes money laundering, etc. Not to mention they're all growing GMO crops in the open air, flagrantly violating County ordinance and/or Monsanto patents.