Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Remedies
The last time I went to the health food store they were out of the vinegar!!!!!!!!! :}
Andrew have you done a through check for black mold in your living environment?

Anyway at the risk of having a shortage of my favorite product, although they are very expensive at 15-20 bucks a lb.
one lb lasts about 2 weeks.
The results I've experienced with
Goji Berries are;
mental clarity,
weight loss,
energy,
no groggy feelings with loss of sleep,
I have not caught any of my kids colds or flu
and when I looked in the mirror the other day my wrinkles had just about disappeared!!!!!!
I eat the dry berries, at first they were funky tasting but now I actually crave them.
Don't eat more than a ounce or two a day or your brain will just be racing,it took a few days to a week to notice most symptoms and about two months to lose the wrinkles.The only problem is when I don't eat them I get grouchy.
So the fountain of youth or just natural crack time will tell.
I am going to try growing them, anyone with any advice on that, I would appreciate.

For those of you that suggested nasal sinus irrigation I just went to the health food store in Hilo (The one beside Borders) and bought a Neti Pot. It cost about $15 - a bit pricey but may well be worth it. Well I brought it home and cooked up the saline solution and gave it a whirl. WOW. I won't go into all of the gory details but it seemed to do the trick all right. Can't wait till all my sinus problems are a thing of the distant past.

Thanks Hooligal for the author of that book but the Amazon URL you pasted has really tweaked out this Punaweb page. Have to scroll sideways to read it. Oh well say la vie.

Again thanks all for your input on this thread. It would be great to hear from some of you who are trying the ACV for the first time and are noticing any improvements to your symptoms. I just bought my second bottle at the Hilo Health Food store tonight.

Aloha All,
Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
Andrew, try this instead:
http://tinyurl.com/3xq4xg

Or just go to google books & use the book title.

I love Neti Pots!

* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *
Punamom - I would like to grow Goji Berries too. Let me know if you find any plants here. I looked it up on the web and you can mail order the seeds. Another website says that they are grown here but does not give the location. Please let me know if you come across plants.

Hi Jade,
They have small plants at the Hilo natural food store by Borders for 6-7 bucks,kinda pricey Smile

Thanks Punamom!!!! I will get one and give it a try.

Jade