Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheelchair need
I'm looking for a cheap or borrowed wheelchair while I am waiting for a back surgery. The lighter "travel chair" would be ideal. Phone # 968 and 7112. Peggy

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Peg, most times the Keaau Restore at the transfer station has some, maybe if they don't, check with Mei, or any of the workers...they may keep an eye out...
Peggy, did Claudia tell you about the auction on Saturday? They have a wheelchair http://www.myauntiesauction.com/
NOTE: nobody else is allowed to use this info to outbid Peggy... :-}

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
I will ask Mei, thanks Carey. Lee, what a lot of "interesting" things there. I wonder if there is anyway to tell when an item is likely to come up. Definitely looks like a fun event.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
You can buy a new chair on amazon for $125 to $200, then you can get exactly what you want.
They auction in the catalog order. Last time, I think they had 270 items, went in about 5 hours. That's 54 items per hour, or nearly one every minute.

quote:
Originally posted by Radiopeg

I will ask Mei, thanks Carey. Lee, what a lot of "interesting" things there. I wonder if there is anyway to tell when an item is likely to come up. Definitely looks like a fun event.

Peace and long life

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
Thanks, all, especially Norman for his offer of a loaner. I just ordered a wheel chair from CVS. I had a coupon for 25% off, and free shipping for items over $49. Less than $100 total.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life